Saturday, January 17, 2009

What to blog and how to earn

I started blogging three years back in 2005. I started with blogger. But success eluded me initially. But I never gave up. I succeeded in Winning IBIBO competition 7 times and was platinum league blogger in quality round. I earned there what I couldnt earn through adsense in months times and got paid handsomely.

The problem with blogging is that there are millions of blogs and no readers it is like a neurotic perfect competition.

There are various Indian blogging portals , in which newer ones like IBIBO and Sulekha which are hogging more limelight in recent times.

But most are like a bunch of travelogues or personal blogs with personal fan following which has nothing to do with blogging quality.

My point is that you should be getting at least 100-200 visitors daily to break even otherwise it is just let it be a hobby.

No comments:

Search

Google