Thursday, November 02, 2006

Narcissistic Tendencies

The cellular has now become a MFD ( Multi Function Device). But are people becoming a slave of the device. Are you overcommunicating? IT has camera, music player, photo album, video clips, internet , e-mail and host of other VAS(value added services). People are using cellular for its snob value. Some overuse it, some don't know how to use it and keep it just to showcase the gizmo. It is fast becoming a style statement. But are you as good as the cellular model you have? Does your phone reflect your personality or gets reflected by it. If you are given a month of talk time , would you utilise it 24x7x30. I am sure not. Any thing in excess or recess is bad. Moderation is the key. I make optimum use of my phone to further my life goals and maximise its ROI ( Return On Investment).
I don't want to be the servant of my servant.

No comments:

Search

Google