Monday, February 09, 2009

Blogging and Pros ( & Cons)

I started blogging two years back. The same content may click in one community or may backfire in another community. I got platinum league in IBIBO but at Blogger I am just making my ends meet. Is it due to too many blogs , or due to the demographics of blogger, now I can make some sense out of it.

The problem is that there are too many blogs and too little readers, so there is this perennial problem of traffic of blog site. There are many ad networks but they give you visitors and not customers.

That in turn results in decreased adsense revenue for the blogger. So I am just trying to emphasis e the fact that it is very important for you where you blog. Sometimes you may fail as a blogger because you fail to connect to your audience, but that doesn't prove you are naive. You may be an expert and an educational blog network may give you that elusive page views and make you successful overnight.

So the jest of the post is to not to give up and continue with your blogging and pick up inimitable skills while waiting for the lady lucks pendulum to sway in your favor.

No comments:

Search

Google