Monday, November 03, 2008

IPod Dying Slowly

The signs are ominous. The costs are down. The sales are down this year. FM radio listnership has improved compared to I-Pod sales which is actually going down in US. Surprised. Well it could be due to interactive and updated content in FM compared to lonely existence with the I-Pod. Staying connected with other fellow Human Beings is what is important to Human Beings, which is being gratified by Radio FM , and not by I-Pod.
So do other companies really need to create I-Pod killers keeping the above fact in mind. Well I-Pod could integrate FM Radio and Satellite Radio to counter this threat. Also I-Tunes could start its own internet Radio channels of Talk shows and other popular formats in US. That could be the best Strategy, Say what dudes.
Life is good, eh?

No comments:

Search

Google