Wednesday, November 09, 2011

A Smart Adaptor : Embedded Electronics

Customer safety was never a priority for Indian or World companies.

Think of it like this, earphones used with music players and phones are not the best for ears.

Similarly there was a recent accident of a man burning to death using laptop.

How embedded electronics could come to rescue,

if only human life was precious.

If the adaptor has a small circuit maybe costing 20 Rs only,

which cuts off the current supply if high current is detected at the end of the circuit which should be at 12 Volts.

Also one of the same tricks at the laptop body will make sure a current shock never occurs.

But people do die at ATM's getting a shock,

where this small frugal engineering could save precious Human Life.

No comments: